Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Solutions


Hey! You've stayed with me this far.  Congrats!

So if my arguments have made any sense, the Grande Prairie region has a few issues to work out.  Fortunately, there are quite a few solutions to our ills:


In each post I will explain what the solution means, discuss the merits of the option and give my personal opinion on it.  Note that these solutions are not exclusive and that the best solution may be a combination of them.  Perhaps the best solution's not even listed here...(your commentary is greatly welcomed). 

A final note: I want to find the solutions that will be the best for the region.  As I've repeatedly mentioned, not many people care about or even know where the lines are drawn.  We all want to be able to raise families, start businesses, have fun, and yes, even thrive the best we can in the region.  So the question is: how are we going to get there?

The journey continues...

 
Next Post ----> Solution 1: Annexation

No comments:

Post a Comment